Master of Philosophy / Doctor of Philosophy in Islamic Studies (MPhil/PhD)
Calling Applications for Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.) & Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Islamic Studies by Research.
Please refer below link.
Options for applicants
- Can apply for either full-time or part-time MPhil/PhD Programs
Course fee (in LKR)
- MPhil Program 159,000/=
- PhD Program 252,250/=
- Other fees applicable to the program
- Application forms can be obtained from the Assistant Registrar, Faculty of Islamic Studies and Arabic Language, South Eastern University of Sri Lanka or can be downloaded from the Faculty website. Duly completed applications along with certified copies of degree certificates, transcripts, the concept paper (synopsis), two confidential referees reports (in prescribed form) and bank slip paying Rs. 1500/= to People’s Bank, Addalaichenai branch to the Account No : 228-1001 4005-4083 of Postgraduate Unit, Faculty of Islamic Studies and Arabic Language, SEUSL should be sent to Assistant Registrar, Faculty of Islamic Studies and Arabic Language, South Eastern University of Sri Lanka on or before 06th May 2022.
Further Information can be obtained from
- Program Coordinator (MPhil/PhD)
- Faculty of Islamic Studies and Arabic Language,
- South Eastern University of Sri Lanka,
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: +94 67 2255385
Application form and Other Documents
Registrar: South Eastern University of Sri Lan