The Faculty of Education offers a PGD in Special Needs Education Programme for those who wish to follow Special Needs Education Pathway to fulfill career dreams.
- Should hold a Bachelor’s Degree of minimum three years duration from a recognized University
- Should be a Teacher or a Principal of a recognized school or an In-service Teacher Adviser or a Teacher Educator or an Officer in the Sri Lanka Educational Administrative service or a full time Lecturer , and
- The Ministry of Education has given the approval to recognize the PGDSNE as equal to PGDE with the condition that prospective candidates should be engaged in Special Needs Education by the time they apply for this programme.
- Details in English – Click Here
- Details in Sinhala – Click Here
- Details in Tamil – Click Here
- Online Application – Click Here
- Closing date 14-July-2022
Leave a Reply