Short course in Capacity Development for SLEAS Officers
Officers of the Sri Lanka Education Administrative Service (SLEAS)
Aim of the Programme
Develop essential competencies to perform roles efficiently and effectively as Educational Administrators to implement the acceptable quality educational practices to meet the National Educational Goals.
Learning Out Comes of the Programme
- Identify and address the needs of quality administrative and management practices to fulfil the National General Educational needs of the country
- Analyze and adopt appropriate measures to implement National Level Educational policies effectively
- Design and implement acceptable quality educational practices to meet the requirements of National General Education
- Design and conduct research to reveal innovative strategies and practices to minimize the challenges to meet the National Educational Goals.
- Improve innovative practices to enhance the integration of Information and Communication Technology to cope with the educational needs of the nation.
- Design appropriate practices to encourage teachers to follow teacher education programmes to enhance their professional competencies to meet the needs of 21st century learners.
- Contribute to adopt necessary changes and inclusive practices in the school curriculum to meet the diverse needs of the students
Submission of Applications :
1st January 2022
Closing Date for Applications:
|30th January 2022|
Programme Commencing Date:
Course Fee : Rs.30,000/=
Sessions to be covered in the Programme
|Session Number||Session Title||No. of hours||No. of Sessions (Days)|
|1||Educational Administration and Management||18||3|
|2||Analysis of National Level Educational Policies||12||2|
|4||ICT for Educational Administration and Management||12||2|
|5||Contemporary Teacher Education in Sri Lanka||12||2|
|6||Curriculum Development and Implementation Process||12||2|
|7||Quality Assurance in Education||12||2|
|Total Number of Hours|