BACHELOR OF TECHNOLOGY (HONS.) IN PLANTATION CROP TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT
National Institute of Plantation Management – Sri Lanka (Jointly conducted with the University of Vocational Technology, Sri Lanka)
ADMISSION OF STUDENTS AND AWARDING OF SCHOLARSHIPS ON THE MERIT-BASIS FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR -2023 INTAKE
THE National Institute of Plantation Management, having its registered office at M.D.H. Jayawardena Mawatha, Athurugiriya, is under the purview of the Ministry of Plantation Industries which is the academic and professional body of the Government of Sri Lanka, established in 1979 by NIPM Act, No. 45 with focus to elevate academic and professional qualifications of the personnel attached to the Plantation Industry and whoever willing to join with the Plantation Industry.
University of Vocational Technology, Sri Lanka, a University duly incorporated under Parliamentary Act, No. 31 of 2008 in the Republic of Sri Lanka, having its registered office at 100, Kandawala Road, Ratmalana.
The Bachelor of Technology (Hons.) degree has the duration of eight semesters, with an exit available at the completion of sixth semester for any student satisfied with the general degree after successful completion of the first three years.
- Duration : 3 years (General) / 4 years (Hons.)
- Medium : English
- Course Fee : Rs. 499,000.00 (General) / Rs. 655,000.00 (Hons.) (Can be paid in installments basis) Scholarships will be awarded on the merit basis. (Conditions Apply) A loan facilities can be arranged
READ More – CLICK HERE
APPLICATION – CLICK HERE
1. At least ‘S’ Grade for any three subjects (Excluding General English) at GCE (A/L) Examination in Bio Systems
Technology or Biological Science stream in one sitting,
2. At least ‘S’ Grade for any three subjects (Excluding General English) at GCE (A/L) Examination in any stream
in one sitting with the relevant experience of minimum fi ve (5) years in the Plantation allied sector serving in the
capacity of the Executive Grade
3. National Diploma in Plantation Management or Diploma in Plantation Management and Technology conducted by
the National Institute of Plantation Management, *
4. NVQ level 5 or 6 qualifi cation in Plantation Crop Technology or Plantation Extension Management as certifi ed by
the Tertiary and Vocational Education Commission (TVEC) in Sri Lanka, *
5. Any other diploma offered by higher education institutes in the relevant discipline mentioned in the above 4
which is acceptable to the Academic Council of the University of Vocational Technology and National Institute of
Plantation Management, *
*) subject exemptions can be considered after evaluation of academic transcripts.
Duly fi lled applications for the degree programme can be forwarded on or before February 10, 2023. Applications can be
sent in the following format to the Director/CEO, National Institute of Plantation Management, M.D.H. JayawardenaMawatha, Athurugiriya, Sri Lanka, or online applications can be submitted through the website www.nipm.gov.lk.
For further details
011-2770232 / 070-3455785/ 070-3455784