Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Development Programme
Closing date is extended: 30th October 2021.
Carefully read the instructions given below and fill the online application form and then post/ hand over the print-out of the completed application form to the CDCE on or before 30th October 2021.
- Application processing fee
- Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Development (ECCD) – Rs. 500
- Payment can be made to the following account of the CDCE at any branch of People’s Bank.
- People’s Bank, Peradeniya branch – Current Account No. 057-1-001-4-1338036
- Attach the following along with the print out of the application form
- Original payment slip
- Certified copies of AL result (issued by the Dept. of Examinations) sheet or any other certificates.
- Send or handover the completed application form addressing –
- Senior Assistant Registrar,
Centre for Distance and Continuing Education (CDCE),
University of Peradeniya,
- Please mention your Program Name and Medium on the top left corner of the envelope.
- If you had any trouble downloading your application after submitting it, use this tool to download a copy of your application.
- For more details; Download Advertisement
Call 081 239 2209 for information regarding ECCD Program.
error: Content is protected !!