Diploma in Japanese Language
Course Fee : Rs. 55,000/=
Application Fee : Rs. 1,000/=
HOW TO APPLY
- Complete the application below and send to the following address on or before 5th December, 2022 via registered post.
Diploma in Japanese Language,
Department of Languages, Cultural Studies and Performing Arts,
Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences,
University of Sri Jayewardenepura,
- Send the application with the bank slip of application fee which carries Rs. 1,000/= made to the Account No: 013010001702 of Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences of Peoples Bank, Gangodawila Branch.
- Payments can be made through any branch of People’s Bank (Online fund transfers via “People’s Wave” App only, and Cash Deposit Machines (CDM) cannot be used for payments.
- Mention “Diploma in Japanese Language” on the left side top corner of the envelope.
- Attach Certified True Copies of educational qualifications and working experience together with a certified copy of your birth certificate.
- If you got selected to follow the Diploma, you will be informed in person and course fee should be made before the commencement of the programme. (Course fee can be made as two installments or full payment)
It is encouraged to forward your application through your employer if you are willing to reimburse your course fee.