Master of Laws in Criminal Justice Administration – Open University of Sri Lanka
The OUSL offers you that unique opportunity now. The Degree of Master of Laws in Criminal Justice Administration Programme is the first of its kind in Sri Lanka.
First Year: Penology I – Penal Theory, Criminology, Law of Evidence, Criminal Procedure, Criminal Investigation I – Forensic Toxicology, EQD & DNA, Criminal Investigation II – Ballistics and Explosives, Medical Science in Criminal Investigation, Research Methodology.
Second Year: Human Rights Relating to Criminal Justice Administration, International Criminal Law, International Humanitarian Law, Penology II – Corrections, Dissertation
- Have a Degree in Law from a recognized university, or
- Be Attorney-at-Law of the Supreme Court of Sri Lanka with three (03) years post-qualifying professional experience, or
- Have an equivalent or higher qualification acceptable to the OUSL Senate
- Online applications: 25th August 2022
- Closing of applications: 18th October 2022